Chinon Auto 2001 Date Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
Chinon 35mm f2.8
The Auto 2001 made by Chinon is a fully automatic point and shoot 35mm autofocus camera sold in the mid-1980s, featuring a 35mm f2.8 fixed lens. Some of the highlights of the Auto 2001 include:
- Unique clamshell design - When the shell is slid open, the lens is revealed and the flash is readied
- Auto wind and rewind of film
- Sharp 35mm f2.8 autofocusing lens
- Built-in auto flash that can be turned off via the switch next to the camera viewfinder.
- Date printing available
- Beginner friendly point and shoot with straight forward features and usability
- Sample images here!
Excellent near-new condition of camera body, please see detailed product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder, no fog/fungus, minor dust. Flash positive. LCD positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Mechanically it is thoroughly tested and in fully working order. Comes with original camera soft case.
1 X CR-P2 Lithium Battery
NOTE: BATTERIES ARE NOT INCLUDED.