CANON Prima BF Twin Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1995
The CANON Prima BF Twin is a lightweight and compact point & shoot released in the late 90s with unique twin lens feature that captures sharp images. The 38mm f3.7 lens is suitable for all-around use and 80mm f7.3 lens is great for shooting objects from a distance. Cameras is also known as Sure Shot 80 and Tele Autoboy BF80.
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Lens: Canon twin lens - 38mm f3.7 and 80mm f7.3
- Focus: Autofocus
- Flash: Built-in, manual flash off switch available
- Self-timer: Available
- Film Rewind: Automatically activated motor rewind. Mid-roll rewind available.
- Film Advance & Loading: After opening camera back, align film leader at mark, then close the camera back for auto loading. Automatic film advance with built-in motor.
Skill level: Beginner
Power source: 1 x CR123A
Sample images: link here
Great condition of camera body, minor signs of usage on body from normal wear, see detailed product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder, with faint dust does not obstruct view. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Film counter positive. Mechanically is it thoroughly tested with a test film roll and is in fully working order.