CANON Prima BF-80 Mini Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1997
The Prima BF-80, also known as the Snappy QT, is a model from Canon's Sure Shot range released in April 1997. The BF-80 is an ideal film camera for someone just starting out, it has just the enought essential features and is very simply to get a hang of! You will also appreciate the beautiful images produced by a Canon lens, at 32mm focal length is BF-80 can capture more than your other standard point & shoots within a frame, making it great for travel, street, landscape and event photography.
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film! Automatic rewind with built-in motor. Midroll rewind available.
- Lens: Canon lens 32mm, f/6.7, 3 elements in 3 groups
- Focus range: From 0.6m to infinity.
- Big and bright viewfinder window
- Flash: Fixed, built-in flash. Can be manually turned on/off.
- Self-timer: Available
Skill level: Beginner
Power source: 2 x AA battery
Sample images: link here
Great condition of camera body, minor signs of usage on body from normal wear, see detailed product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder, with faint dust does not obstruct view. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Film counter positive. Mechanically is it thoroughly tested with a test film roll and is in fully working order.