CANON Kiss Lite / Rebel K2 35mm SLR Film Camera
►Released in 2003; Japan model
The Canon Kiss Lite (also known as the Rebel L2 in America and the EOS 3000V) is an autofocus, autoexposure SLR camera. It was aimed at the amateur photographer market and includes a range of impressive and modern features.
- This kit is paired with the Canon EF Autofocusing lens 28-80mm
- Unique compact sized SLR body
- Automatic film advance and rewind; mid-roll rewind available
- Lens mount: EF Mount - suits all modern/digital Canon EF lenses too!
- Exposure modes: Shutter speed-priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, program AE modes, and metered manual mode.
- Exposure compensation available
- Film speed range: ISO 6 to 6400
- Built-in pop up flash
Skill level: Beginner / Intermediate
Sample images: link here (Image outcome will vary depending on the lens used)
Power Source: 2 x CR2 Lithium battery
- More camera specifications: Camera Canon Museum
Excellent Condition with light signs of usage, please see detailed product images for reference. Clear viewfinder, No signs of scratches, fog or fungus. No shutter squeak. Flash positive. LCD screen positive. All buttons and knobs working as it should. Mechanically it is thoroughly tested and in fully working order.