CANON EOS 10 QD 35mm SLR Film Camera
►Released in 1990; Japan model
The Canon EOS 10 is an autofocus 35mm SLR introduced in 1990.. The model name was EOS 10S in the Americas, and EOS 10QD in Japan. It was aimed at the amateur photographer market and includes a range of impressive features that were easy to use and produces great images with ease.
- This kit is paired with the Canon EF Autofocusing lens 28-80mm
- Automatic film advance and rewind; mid-roll rewind available
- Lens mount: EF Mount - suits all modern/digital Canon EF lenses too!
- Exposure modes: Shutter speed-priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, program AE modes, and metered manual mode.
- Exposure compensation available
- Film speed range: ISO 6 to 6400
- Built-in pop up flash
Skill level: Beginner / Intermediate
Sample images: link here (Image outcome will vary depending on the lens used)
Power Source: 1 x 2CR5 Lithium battery
- More camera specifications: Camera Canon Museum
Great Condition with light signs of usage, please see detailed product images for reference. Clear viewfinder, No signs of scratches, fog or fungus. No shutter squeak. Flash positive. LCD screen positive. All buttons and knobs working as it should. Mechanically it is thoroughly tested and in fully working order.