CANON Autoboy Luna 105 Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1998; Japan model
38-105mm zoom, f/3.8-9.9. (6 elements in 6 groups, including 2 aspherical pieces for superb sharpness)
The Canon Autoboy Luna 105 is a compact, full-automatic zoom 35mm camera with autofocusing and a high performing 38-105 zoom lens. It was released in 1997 from Canon's phenomenally successful Sure Shot range, this compact 35mm film camera - also known as the Prima Super 105 in continental Europe and Autoboy Luna 105 in Japan - has an impressive spec.
Lens: 38-105mm zoom, f/3.8-9.9. (6 elements in 6 groups, including 2 aspherical pieces for superb sharpness).
Focus: Three-point AI active auto-focus from 0.6m to infinity.
Viewfinder: Real image zooming, with framelines and LED ready and low-light warnings.
- Auto-loading, advancing and rewinding of DX-coded 35mm (25-3200 ISO).
- Small LCD with frame counter and mode icons.
- Shutter-speed from 2 seconds - 1/550s depending on mode.
- Auto-flash, with red-eye, forced fill, slow synch, and forced off mode. Range of 6m at ISO 100. (GN of 14). Recharge in 6 seconds.
- Real-time (RT) mode with shutter lag of just 0.03 seconds.
- Tripod socket.
Power: CR123A lithium battery.
Check out some sample images here!
Excellent condition of camera body with light signs of usage, please see detailed product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder, no fog/fungus, minor dust. Flash positive. LCD positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Mechanically it is thoroughly tested and in fully working order.
1 X CR123A
NOTE: BATTERIES ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH CAMERA ORDERS.