OLYMPUS OZ 280 Zoom Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1994; Japan Model
The OZ 280 Panorama Zoom from the OZ series is a 35mm compact camera released from Olympus in 1994. It was also sold as the Superzoom 80 Wide and the ∞ Superzoom 2800 (Infinity Superzoom 2800).
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- 28m-80mm zoom lens,
versatile wide to standard to tele focal length
- Minimum focusing distance 0.8m
- Built-in flash with multiple flash modes: On, Off, Fill-in and Automatic mode
Weatherproof camera body
- Panorama mode, when selected, crops the image into a long horizontal strip to mimic a panorama image ratio. Shoots in wide 28mm lens.
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected (located at the bottom of the camera, allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Power source: 2 x CR123A
Great condition of camera body with light signs of usage from normal wear, no significant cosmetic damage, please refer to detailed product images. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. LCD Screen positive. Mechanically in fully working order.