OLYMPUS IZM 220 Zoom Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1990s; Japan Model
The Olympus IZM220 (Also known as the AZ-1 Zoom, Infinity Zoom 220) is a versatile point and shoot released in the 1990s from Japan. Some highlights of this film camera includes:
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- 28m-56mm sharp zoom lens, versatile wide to standard focal length
- Built-in flash with multiple flash modes: On, Off, Fill-in and Automatic mode
- Two-button motorised zoom control conveniently located in the front of the camera, next to lens.
- Two-zone autoexposure metering
- Panorama feature, when selected, crops the image into a long horizontal strip to mimic a panorama image ratio
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected (located at the bottom of the camera, allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Power source: 2 x CR123A
Great condition of camera body with light signs of usage from normal wear, no significant cosmetic damage, please refer to detailed product images. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright viewfinder. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. LCD Screen positive. Mechanically it is thoroughly tested and in fully working order.