NIKON EF200 Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1995
The Nikon EF200 (aka Nice•Touch 3) is a nice simple 35 film point-and-shoot camera featuring a fixed focus wide-ish lens at 31mm. This camera is simple and straight forward to use, a great starter camera for the beginner level shooter!
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Automatic advancing, rewinding via film rewind switch located at the bottom of camera, mid-roll rewind possible.
- Lens: Nikon 31mm f/5.6 lens
- Shooting distance: 1.3m (4.3 ft.) to infinity
- Flash: Built-in auto flash with recycling time of approx. 6 sec. Flash is automatically set.
- Self-timer: Not Available
- Film speed: Auto setting to ISO 100 or 400 for DX-coded film (ISO 100 for DX-coded ISO 200 film and non-DX-coded film
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here (Similar Model from same series)
Power source: 2 x AA batteries
Great condition of camera will light signs of usage from normal wear, please see detailed product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clean viewfinder. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Film counter positive. Mechanically it has been fully tested with a test film roll and it is in fully working condition.