NIKON AF230 Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1997
The Nikon AF230 (aka Fun Touch 5) is a nice simple 35 film point-and-shoot camera featuring an autofocus wide-angle 29mm lens. It features handy flash cancel (for situations when you don't want the flash to go off) and force flash (for fill light or backlight compensation) button as well as a self timer but other than that it's a pure simple point-and-shoot, a great starter camera for beginners that is compact in size!
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Automatic advancing, rewinding via film rewind switch located at the bottom of camera, mid-roll rewind possible.
- Lens: 29mm f/4.5 lens (3 elements in 3 groups)
- Shooting distance: 1.3m (4.3 ft.) to infinity
- Flash: Built-in auto flash with recycling time of approx. 6 sec. Flash can be manually turned off.
- Self-timer: Not Available
- Film speed: Auto setting to ISO 100 or 400 for DX-coded film (ISO 100 for DX-coded ISO 200 film and non-DX-coded film
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Power source: 2 x AA batteries
Great condition of camera will light signs of usage from normal wear, please see detailed product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clean viewfinder. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Film counter positive. Mechanically it has been fully tested with a test film roll and it is in fully working condition.