MINOLTA AF-E II 35mm Point & Shoot Film Camera
►Released in 1990s; Japan model
Here we have the Minolta AF-E II, also known as the Minolta Freedom 200, is an easy-to-use fully automatic compact cameras. Highlight features of this camera includes:
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
Minolta Lens 35 mm f/4,5 (4 elements/4 groups)
- Camera is turned on/off via a switch located at the front face of the camera next to the lens.
- Built-in Flash, automatically activated with ready-light in finder. Shutter locked while recharging.
- Film transport: Automatic loading, advance and rewind.
- DX Coding: ISO 100 or ISO 400. Non-DX films are exposed as ISO 100.
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Power source: 1 x CR-P2 Lithium battery or 4 x AAAA battery.
Great condition of camera body with light signs of usage from normal wear, please refer to detailed product images for cosmetic condition. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder, minor dust. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Film counter positive. Mechanically it is thoroughly checked and in fully working order.