KYOCERA/YASHICA Zoomtec 90S Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1990
The Kyocera/Yashica Zoomtec 90S is a 35mm film autofocus compact camera manufactured by Kyocera. It first appeared circa 1990. Some of the highlight features of this camera includes:
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- 38m-90mm sharp zoom lens
- Multiple flash modes: On, Off, Red eye reduction and Automatic mode
- Continuous shooting mode, when selected, allows you to take consecutive shots by simply holding down the shutter button
- Panorama feature, when switched on, crops the image into a long horizontal strip to mimic a panoramic wide image ratio
- Mid-roll rewind, when selected, allows you to rewind your film roll manually.
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Great cosmetic condition of camera body with light signs of usage, please refer to detailed product images. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright viewfinder, minor dust. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter lease smoothly operating. LCD screen positive. NOTE: The auto rewind of film does not work, however the film can be easily rewinded via the manual rewind button. Feel free let us know if you would like instructions! Otherwise, the camera is in fully working order.
1 X CR-P2 Lithium battery