FUJI Cardia Super 312 Zoom Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1990s; Japan model
From Fuji's popular entry-level series, the FUJI Cardia Super 312 is a compact 35mm film camera introduced by Fuji in the late 1990s. It was also sold in the US / Europe as the DL-312.
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Features Fuji's signature drop-in loading that makes loading film simple, especially for beginners
- Easy to use dial to select shooting modes: On (Auto), Off, Landscape (Infinity Focus), Flash on, flash off, flash on with red eye reduction, Portrait.
Sharp Fujinon Lens 38-120mm f/5.6-9.9
- Built-in flash: On / Off /Auto / Red Eye Reduction
- Mid-roll rewind located at the bottom of the camera
- Continuous fast shooting mode
- Panorama feature
Skill level: Beginner
Power source: 1 x CR123A
Sample images: link here
Great condition of camera body, minimal signs of usage on body from normal wear, no significant cosmetic damage, see product images for reference. There are some light rubbing off of the symbols on the turn dial, purely cosmetic. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clear viewfinder. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. LCD Screen positive. Mechanically is it thoroughly tested and in fully working order.