SAMSUNG AF-333 Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1999
The Samsung AF-333 is a light-weight and compact point & shoot with a 35mm fixed lens. Fully automatic and autofocusing, the AF-333 is simple to use and can be easily picked up by a beginner level shooter!
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Automatic film advancing, rewinding is activated via the film rewind switch located next to the viewfinder, mid-roll rewind possible.
- Lens: Samsung Lens 35mm F4.5
- Min. Focus Distance: 1.5m
- Unique big and bright viewfinder window for ease of use and framing
- Flash: Built-in automatic flash
- Self-timer: Not Available
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Power source: 2 x AA batteries
Excellent condition of camera with light signs of usage from normal wear, please see detailed product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clean viewfinder. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Film counter positive. Mechanically it has been fully tested with a test film roll and it is in fully working condition.