NIKON AF240SV Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1999
The Nikon AF240SV is a light-weight and compact point & shoot with a wide 28mm fixed lens - making it a great option for on-to-go photos and especially for travelling and landscapes with its wide angle lens! The camera itself is simple to use and can be easily picked up by a beginner level shooter :)
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Automatic film advancing, rewinding is via the film rewind switch located at the bottom of camera, mid-roll rewind possible.
- Lens: Nikon Fixed Lens 28mm with f/5.6
- Flash: Built-in auto flash with recycling time of approx. 6 sec. Flash can be manually turned off.
- Self-timer: Not Available
- Film speed: Auto setting to ISO 100 or 400 for DX-coded film (ISO 100 for DX-coded ISO 200 film and non-DX-coded film
Skill level: Beginner
Sample images: link here
Power source: 2 x AA batteries
Great condition of camera will light signs of usage from normal wear, please see detailed product images for reference. Clear lens free from dust, fog and fungus. Bright and clean viewfinder. Flash positive. Film advance and shutter release smoothly operating. Film counter positive. Mechanically it has been fully tested with a test film roll and it is in fully working condition.