MINOLTA Riva Zoom 135EX Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera
►Released in 1994
Minolta Riva Zoom 135EX is a lightweight mid-range 35mm compact point-and-shoot camera. Released in 1994, the Minolta Riva Zoom 135EX features a highly versatile 38-135mm zoom lens. With a wide selection of shooting modes and features, the 135EX is an excellent entry level point and shoot, as well as an excellent upgrade from a disposable point & shoot camera!
- Fully automatic and autofocusing point and shoot - all you'll need to do is load film!
- Lens: Sharp Minolta zoom lens 38-135mm f3.5-f9.2 (8 elements in 7 groups)
- Flash: Built-in flash with multiple flash modes: On, Off, Fill-in mode, Red eye reduction and Automatic mode
- Special shooting modes: Macro focus mode, Continuous shooting mode, double exposure mode, sports shots, portrait mode, night portrait mode and spot metering exposure mode.
- Self-timer: Available
- Mid-roll rewind: Available - when selected (located next to the ON/OFF button), allows you to rewind your film roll manually
Skill level: Beginner / Intermediate
Sample images: link here
Power source: 2 x CR123A Lithium battery
Excellent condition of camera with light signs of usage from normal wear, please refer to detailed product images. Lens and viewfinder is bright and clear, no scratch, fog or fungus. Smoothly operating shutter release/film advance and wind. All buttons operating. Flash positive. LCD screen positive. Self-timer positive. Mechanically it is thoroughly tested with a test film roll and is in fully working condition.