CANON EOS 55 Autofocus 35mm SLR Film Camera [Body Only]
►Released in 1995
The Canon EOS 55 (also known as the ELAN II in America and the EOS 50) is an autofocus, autoexposure SLR camera. It was aimed at the advanced amateur market and includes a range of impressive and modern features.
- This kit is paired with the Canon EF Autofocusing lens 35-75mm!
- Automatic film advance and rewind; mid-roll rewind available
- Lens mount: EF Mount - suits all modern Canon EF lenses
- Exposure modes: Shutter speed-priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, four program AE modes, and metered manual mode.
- Exposure compensation
- Film speed range: ISO 6 to 6400
- Built-in retractable flash
Skill level: Beginner / Intermediate
Sample images: link here (Image outcome will vary depending on the lens used)
Power Source: 1 x 2CR5 Lithium battery
- More camera specifications: Camera Canon Museum
Excellent Condition with light signs of usage, please see detailed product images for reference. Clear viewfinder, No signs of scratches, fog or fungus. No squeak. Flash positive. LCD screen positive. All buttons and knobs working as it should. Mechanically it is thoroughly tested and in fully working order.